Thursday, November 29, 2018

{Thrift Shop Temptations} More Things I Want but Don't Need

When is the last time you saw one of these? For me it was in elementary school music class, when they brought them out once a year. 


I kind of wanted it. My youngest son definitely wanted it...but even at forty percent off, it wasn't cheap. We have no practical use for an autoharp and there are definitely better ways to spend fifty bucks.

I do hope that the person who does really want or need one of these things finds this one.

My middle son wanted this --


We found two of them last week, but neither one was cheap, never mind the fact that he doesn't have anything to play on it or really understand what it is.  Last year, I found one at St. Vinnie's for five bucks and has to talk myself out of bringing it home. Apparently I was wrong and should have bought it.

We also didn't buy the five foot square oil painting of a white cat. Even though he had birthday money and really really really thought it was the most awesome thing ever.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails