Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Scary Sock Plans

I'm getting absolutely nowhere with my Finding the Yellow Brick Road socks, not because there's anything wrong with the pattern or the yarn or anything else, but because I'm busy working on everything else.

That's fine, but the Super Sock Scarefest patterns this year include some really neat ones. I either need to hurry up and finish Finding the Yellow Brick Road, or I need to cast on something else to work on while I'm avoiding that pair. 


The Cronos Device Socks look great. I can't remember if we watched the entire movie or half of it...but I guess that doesn't matter. Iron Gates is gorgeous and cabled and inspired by the Addams Family.

And we've still got at least three more patterns coming!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails