Thursday, October 04, 2018

Come Play With Us...

More Halloween stitching! 

Someone in one of the cross stitch groups I belong to on Facebook posted a picture of the Grady twins and I knew I wanted to stitch them.


They're supposed to have the elevator doors behind them, but I decided to stitch just the girls. My plan is to find a fancy little frame for them and if I ever get that gallery wall I daydream about I'm going to tuck them in between the samplers and cross stitched houses and landscapes.

I don't see a current listing for the pattern on etsy, but here's a link to the seller's shop in case she puts it back up. I changed the color of their faces and arms because the designer had it charted in yellow beige and dark yellow beige, which didn't look right to me. Gotta have the blood-stained little girls look healthy!



2 comments:

LadySchep said...

They look great! It'd be a hoot to watch guests "find" them on your wall...

FlashinScissors said...

Hi Michelle,
They look great! Well done!
The colour change was a good idea!
Barbara x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails