Monday, October 08, 2018

A Blue and White Quilt for the Church Group



Back in January I fell in love with this fabric that looks like it's trying to be a Baltimore album quilt. Just look at the willows and the pineapple!


I didn't want anyone else cutting it up, so I planned a quilt that would make use of the entire piece. Because I'm slightly crazy that way....but if you read the block you already knew  that.

Now it's quilted and bound and ready to drop off at the October meeting, assuming I've got functional tires on the van by then.

1 comment:

Joni said...

I, too, have this piece of fabric! I am using it as backing for a masculine chemo quilt. I quilted it from the back to accent the "printed applique". The front was a split nine-patch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails