Wednesday, August 08, 2018

{Thrift Shop Temptations) Fire, Police, Funeral Home...

Something about old phones always makes me smile. If I ever find an affordable candlestick phone, that baby is coming home with me. 


These two were just a little easier to resist, mostly thanks to their prices. They're things I love but do not need.


I thought it was a shame that the phone in the top picture had a sticker on it, until I saw whose numbers are listed. Can you imagine seeing that on your phone every single day? This thread about funeral home advertising stickers makes it look like they were pretty common at one point....and the place is still in business so they must be good at what they do.


Is there something vintage that you always find hard to resist?

1 comment:

Tami Von Zalez said...

Mine is sewing machines - I always check them out but rarely buy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails