Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Midwest Barn

This was one of those accidental projects. I picked up an old magazine at a sale someplace, saw
a pattern I liked that only called for five colors of floss, and a few weeks later I started stitching. 

Midwest Barn - Cross Stitch & Country Crafts Sept/Oct 1992
Pattern: Midwest Barn Cross Stitch & Country Crafts Sept/Oct 1992



The plan was to maybe put it on a project bag or something, but I definitely think it deserves better finishing than that. We all know I never frame anything, but for now I've got an excuse. There are two more barns in the series and I definitely want to stitch those too. 


Western Barn is definitely my favorite of the three, but I didn't want to put the project on hold long enough to figure out whether I've got that magazine in my stash already. Odds are that I do...or I can find a copy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails