Monday, August 06, 2018

Contagious Enthusiasm

For the past few years, I've been completely avoiding the new Halloween fabric. I didn't even walk through the section, because I knew the temptation would be strong and if I wasn't using the Halloween prints I already had I shouldn't buy more.

But my friends have been posting gorgeous pictures of their purchases and the Halloween stuff in my stash is NOTHING like this....


I've got plans for it all, and plans for other stuff. What I'm not sure of yet is how much time I'll have this week, but there aren't any solid deadlines for any of this anyway.

TO DO
-- finish Campside and cast on a new shawl
-- decide on a full coverage cross stitch project
-- pull out the "too good to cut" fabric that's hiding in my stash

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails