Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Pink Leftovers

I could have made these a hair longer, but I was afraid of running out of yarn. 


The solid pink is Knitpicks Stroll, Dogwood Heather, leftover from Invitation to Dance. The multicolored pink is Drops Fabel, Sunset, leftover from Longing for Spring

  I guess this proves that I should make more of an effort to use up my leftover sock yarn, or at least to keep it in a safe place until the urge to do something like this strikes. Too often, it winds up in a tangle at the bottom of my knitting bag or I hand it over for important boy projects because at that moment it's close and seems expendable.

1 comment:

Dar said...

Those look so cute. I love it when you use your leftovers and make a totally new pair of custom socks. Mine as not as planned as yours, but still serviceable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails