Tuesday, May 08, 2018

There Should Have Been Bees

We spent a lot of our week getting ready for the bees that I was supposed to pick up on Sunday morning...then the bees weren't ready. Oh, and the house cat got bitten by the barn cat, so there was a trip the the vet and now there are pills and syringes full of banana flavored medication. That's in addition to all of the usual stuff.



With all of that going on, last week's to do list didn't get done. I'm starting this week's list from scratch, with things I think I'll have time to finish and really want to get done.

-- start a bauble
-- clean out brown knitting bag
-- reorganize cross stitch kits

3 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Michelle,
I saw that little thumbnail picture and I thought, hmm, that looks like bees or bugs. ?? And they are! HAHA! Sometimes life just gets in the way of our lists. Oh well. Thankfully you can always tear off the page and make a new one.
~smile~ Roseanne

Sharon - IN said...

Are the bees a new adventure for you? Yum, honey in your future. Hope your new plans go well this week.

Christine Slaughter said...

Oh, my goodness! I hope the cat is okay! What a bunch of craziness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails