Sunday, May 13, 2018

Summer Sock Knitting

My main knitting focus is still on the shawls, so I'm not doing the quarterly sock yarn samplers right now. I filled up my little vintage train case in February and, over the course of three months I knit two pairs from that yarn.  

Summer is just around the corner and I know I'm going to want something easy to knit in the car and at the bowling alley and by the river... so I did some sorting and digging and planning and now my little case is so full I have to lean on it to fasten the clasps.  


There's some stuff here that was always intended for car knitting, and some partial skeins for contrasting heels and toes, and no real plan at all. I'll pull from it whenever I'm ready to cast on a new pair. Depending on how that goes, there may or may not be before and after pictures.


I honestly don't expect to make much of a dent before fall because I've got shawls planned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails