Thursday, January 04, 2018

Route 66 Socks

Here's my last finish of 2017 -- 

Yarn: Patons Kroy, Route 66


If I'd really pushed myself, I could have had these bound off before the clock struck midnight on the thirty-first. But there were other things I wanted to be doing with that time and these aren't part of a group project or challenge. They count for 2017 because that's when I did all but a couple of inches of the knitting.

I'm starting 2018 with what's pretty much a clean slate. There are unfinished quilts and needlework projects, but they've been unfinished for so long that they're deeply within UFO territory. It's the projects that just sort of halfway straddle the years that I can never figure out how to classify.

3 comments:

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

oh they are gorgeous! The perfect colours for Route 66 and a lovely snuggly pair of socks to boot!

Dar said...

What great colors are in that pair. Congrats on a fun finish. I live near Route 66 so you can wear them when you come visit me. :)

Angie in SoCal said...

Love those socks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails