Sunday, July 02, 2017

Mid Year Totals 2017

I have made so many pairs of socks in the past six months...


That's fifteen pairs, two less than I knit in all of 2016. I didn't think I was that stressed, but maybe I am. Or maybe my fingers are just getting faster. 

I've made a few more zippered bags. 

I want more project bags, especially the ones with clear vinyl to stash my knitting projects in. The fabric and zippers are laid out and ready to go, but I got distracted by my new cross-stitch project. Which is fine. The zippers and vinyl won't run away.


As far as quilting goes, I haven't got much to show. I quilted one baby quilt that was already basted before the first of the year and I've done some piecing on new projects. Those free motion quilting issues with my sewing machine have really messed with my enthusiasm. Why finish the top when I can't quilt it? I need to deal with that, either by taking in my machine to see what can be done or by learning how to fmq on one of my vintage machines.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails