Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Laundromat Knitting

New socks in Blue Sea Drops Fabel... 


Our water supply has been iffy for the past couple of weeks and, while I can wash my hair with a two liter bottle of water and do my dishes in a pan, laundry is harder to deal with. So I've been making laundromat runs. Not my favorite place to be, but at least the knitting makes the twenty-eight minute wash cycle go more quickly. And I don't have to sit and wait (or pay!) for the dryers.

Since I planned  this post, the situation has improved. The water supply isn't back to normal, but it's much much better than it was. In case you've never experienced it, playing chicken with the water supply is much less fun than playing chicken with those last few yards of yarn!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails