Wednesday, May 31, 2017

{Yarn and Books} Lots of Knitting



On my needles, I've got a very easy pair of socks and a sort of easy pair of socks and the Express Lane pair that I showed you last week. I'm having fun with it all and looking at my stash, deciding whether to stick with the yarns I already pulled for my DIY sampler or pull out another skein of the Mary Maxim Tropical Breeze. For cheap clearance yarn, it's fantastic to knit with.



Follow Me Back by A. V. Geiger

An agoraphobic who refuses to leave her room crosses online paths online with a celebrity who wishes he could escape his contract and leave the obsessive fangirls behind. The book is told through Twitter messages and partial police reports, so you know from page one that the two are headed for something really bad...  I couldn't stop turning pages and now that I've read through to the conclusion I'm completely fangirling over this book. Just WOW! This is the best young adult suspense I've read in absolutely ages.

Disclosure -- I was provided with an advance review copy by the publishers. All opinions are my own. This post is linked to iknead2knit, and  Frontier Dreams  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails