Monday, October 03, 2016

Storing My Triangles



I think TheEclecticAbuela was probably kidding when she said I could store my triangles in my Triangle Bag, but it's really the best idea ever!

I want to make Stairsteps by Jo of Jo's Country Junction. It calls for about a zillion 1 1/2" hsts. I've been doing them as leaders and enders when I work on things like the Be My Neighbor blocks and, knowing me, I will lose track of a bunch of them.

So I'm putting them in baggies in my triangle bag. One for unsewn triangles and one for the sewn ones. And, when I get around to doing some pressing and trimming, I'll probably need a third bag.


This post is linked to Patchwork Times

3 comments:

Jo said...

Cute idea...Love the bag.

TheEclecticAbuela said...

I was kidding, but I'm glad it worked! :)

Kate said...

Looks like you've gotten a good start on the HSTS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails