Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Lozenge Update


If I was making my lozenges according to Bonnie's instructions, I might be done by now...but as soon as she said that 2 1/2" strips would make the lozenges too small, I knew that was how I wanted to make mine. The more different prints I can fit into a scrap quilt, the happier I am. And the smaller the blocks are, the more prints there's room for.

It's been two years since I laid out my finished units and took that picture. At this point, I have no idea how many I've got done or how many I still need to assemble, but I've got a box of cut pieces that I need to make into lozenges, so that's probably the easiest place to start for now.



This post is linked to the UFO Challenge over at Jo's Country Junction

2 comments:

Rose Prairie Quilts and Farm said...

Love your scrap quilt, Bonnie has some good patterns. Look forward to seeing more

TheEclecticAbuela said...

Great quilt! I love the fact that you heard her words as almost a challenge--if they give you ruled paper, write the other way! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails