Tuesday, June 21, 2016
If I was making my lozenges according to Bonnie's instructions, I might be done by now...but as soon as she said that 2 1/2" strips would make the lozenges too small, I knew that was how I wanted to make mine. The more different prints I can fit into a scrap quilt, the happier I am. And the smaller the blocks are, the more prints there's room for.
It's been two years since I laid out my finished units and took that picture. At this point, I have no idea how many I've got done or how many I still need to assemble, but I've got a box of cut pieces that I need to make into lozenges, so that's probably the easiest place to start for now.
This post is linked to the UFO Challenge over at Jo's Country Junction.