Saturday, February 06, 2016

Vintage Vignettes


I've got a ridiculously long list of embroidered quilts I want to make and that list keeps getting longer. If I make some of the little ones that'll make room on the list for more big projects, right?

Mom and I saw a shop sample of the Vintage Vignettes wall quilt and both fell in love with it. It's got everything -- cute redwork and pieced pinwheels and a prairie point border (although I can't guarantee that I won't get skittish and skip the prairie points!)

Compared to the blocks I spent last year stitching, these seven little squares shouldn't take long at all to get done.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Those embroideries are so sweet, I look forward to seeing the finished project. My list of hand embroidery grows daily.

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute, CUTE! I wanna see all the blocks!

CathieJ said...

I love that kitty in the window. This is going to be a great quilt. Don't skip the prairie points.

Quilter Kathy said...

No wonder you fell in love... these are gorgeous!
Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails