Thursday, February 18, 2016

{Throwback Thursday} After the Rain

I'm finding all sorts of things in the sewing room and decided it would be fun to show some of them off. Some projects, like this one, predate the blog entirely. Others are from before I figured out how to take decent pictures and before I had many readers. 


After the Rain (pattern by Linda Myers) kept me stitching away for weeks, filling in what seemed like endless expanses of mud and clouds and grass. I remember working on it in the call center. That would have been at least a dozen years ago.


Looking at it now, it would be perfect for our old farmhouse. I guess I'll need to find a frame that's the right size.

2 comments:

Dogwood Lane Rambles said...

Your cross stitch is very pretty and I'm glad you found it. Time for it to see the time of day. Isn't it amazing when we find something like this and wonder why didn't I finish this or why didn't I display this? Bring it out and enjoy!

Heather said...

I also have some cross stitch projects sitting around waiting for finishing touches. What bothers me more is the needle point pillow that has been sitting for years waiting a relatively small amount of stitching. arg. must finish. Thanks for the nudge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails