Monday, February 08, 2016

Shopping the Sewing Room


I dug around in the sewing room yesterday and managed to cross another couple of items off of that long list of things I'm looking for. This time it was the Miss Kitty quilt and the fabric pictured above with the shoes on it. It's coarse, almost like burlap but a little less rustic. The shoes are cute and when I first found it in a scrap bag I thought it might make a nice little pouch, so I tucked it away. Then I started the zip a bag project and wished I could remember where I'd put it.

The tribbles will do me more good in the kitchen than the sewing room and the cat fabric will be a cute makeup pouch for Teenage Daughter.

This was a happy and productive hour of sorting.

1 comment:

Libby in TN said...

Hidden gold! Cute fabrics. Are the tribbles pot scrubbers?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails