Wednesday, May 20, 2015

{Yarn Along} The Mountain Story

The end is in sight! Turn the heel, pick up the gusset stitches, three more owl repeats and the toes... and I've already done it once. There's no reason I can't do it again.


Now I get to start looking through my book collection and Ravelry queue for the next challenging pair.



The Mountain Story by Lori Lansens caught my attention with its description of four people trapped on a mountain, able to see the city below, but with no way of reaching it. Really, it's the story of one of them, Wolf Truly, who went up the mountain on his eighteenth birthday with no intention of coming back down. But before he can carry out his planned suicide, he finds himself helping three women who are trying to find an unmarked lake.  Flashbacks tell Wolf's story, but we never do learn a lot about his companions.

For more pretty knitting projects to drool over, check out On the Needles at Patchwork Times.

  Disclosure - The publishers provided me with ARCs.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails