Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Meet Jed!



The more baby quilts I make, the pickier I get about my backing choices. I don't need everything to be all matchy-matchy, but I'd like the combination to make some sort of sense. When baby quilts are in use, you're just as likely to see the back as the front.

I'll let the new mom who winds up with this quilt figure out which is which. The postage stamp side was definitely more work, but the puppy on the other side (Gingham Dog, a free pattern from Moda Lissa's blog) is awfully cute.


All of the 2 1/2" squares I used were extra from cutting out my Drab Postage Stamp quilt, so putting this together wasn't much work at all.

3 comments:

Dar said...

It looks real cute from either side. Some little tyke will love it.

Angie in SoCal said...

So cute! What a neat idea.

Harriett said...

Love both sides

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails