Monday, December 08, 2014

Feeling Giddy

Between my newly finished Cheddar Bowties and my newly finished Drab Postage Stamps (the reveal for that one is tomorrow's post), I've had plenty to be giddy about lately. And now I'm giddy again, but this quilt top is definitely squeal worthy: 


All of those browns and reds are from my stash. There's something wonderful about seeing a pattern that you love, realizing that you can make it with fabric you already have, and getting it done. It's even better when you get it done quickly. Can I call four months quickly?

I'm hoping to have this one quilted and bound by the end of the week.

This post is linked to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

6 comments:

Missie of Traditional Primitives said...

Michelle, that's Beautiful!!! Do you quilt on a longarm or domestic machine?

jirons42 said...

This quilt is on my to-do list also.

Dar said...

Such a pretty quilt. Congrats on finishing it so quickly. Yes I would be giddy too.

Jo said...

AWESOME!!!! I love it all over again.

Ali Honey said...

That's a beauty. Well done.

Lori said...

Its a lovely keeper!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails