Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Yarn


It's way too tempting to ignore the after-Christmas mess and just sit here petting my new yarn. This stuff is gorgeous! And it feels just as nice as it looks.

Weekly Stash Report 

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 52 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 102 3/4 yards
Net Added for 2014: 50 3/4 yards

Yarn Used this Week:  0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 7475 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 8919 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 11885 yards
Net Added for 2014: 4410 yards

There'll be another 1300+ yards of yarn used when I get the squid done. At this point, most of what's left is seams, so even if the project carries over into next year, I won't count the yarn used then.

Remember the list I posted last week? I'm down to the squid and Alex's low volume postage stamps. I'm expecting to get the squid done, but the quilt will probably wait til after the first of the year. If I wanted to pin-baste it right now, I'd have to invoke Eminent Domain and condemn a huge K'Nex structure that's taking over my usual spot.

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Lots of beautiful colors in your new yarn, I really like that teal blue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails