Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Most Productive Week I've Had in Ages

It came as a complete and total shock to realize how much I can get done when I've got two or three hours to spend at the sewing machine.


This is Saturday morning -- a pin-basted quilt and freshly wound bobbins, in a color that I'd probably never ever need for any other quilt I plan on making. But the thread, supposedly good stuff, came in a sampler with the purchase of my sewing machine and I'm happily using it.

Wednesday, I was up in Salem quilting a bigger quilt on Mom's longarm. Thursday I was quilting a baby quilt here on my Janome....

Please don't remind me how quickly the holidays are looming -- I've got some projects to play with before I realize that I should be counting down!

Weekly Stash Report 

Fabric Used this Week: 11 1/4 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 28 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 102 3/4 yards
Net Added for 2014: 74 yards

Yarn Used this Week:  400 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 7075 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 4210 yards
Net Used for 2014: 2865 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

It's nice to have some productive time! Loving your bow ties! Makes me feel guilty that I haven't been working on mine.

Have a wonderful and Blessed day
Kristie

Norece said...

Your bow tie quilt is great. Glad you had some extra time to work on it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails