Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cranberries!


I've been wanting to take the kids to see the cranberry bogs for years. There was a group field trip at one point that we skipped, probably because the kids were still way too young, but the idea stuck in my head. We finally made it to the cranberry museum a few weeks ago, mostly because it was on the way to something else. 

It was neat to see berries growing, but I'm glad I didn't plan a whole trip around it. We showed up not knowing much more about cranberry bogs than we'd gleaned from Ocean Spray commercials and a few mentions on the Food Network and left not knowing much more. 


But it did put me in the mood to bake some cranberry cheddar cheese bread, as soon as that new oven element gets here.

1 comment:

KaHolly said...

Does this post ever bring back memories!! I've visited many times in the past. Now, they grow on my own property!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails