Friday, May 23, 2014

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {5/23/14}


Jo of Jo's Country Junction has a new baby quilt tutorial, the Scrappy Stars Baby Quilt.  I absolutely love her crumb quilts and hope to make one someday if things ever setttle down enough. 


Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules: 
Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a baby quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned,  as long as it's about baby quilts. You're welcome to link to baby quilt posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post or picture more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button.










2 comments:

Heather said...

I have picked out a pattern from one of Judy Martin's books and am starting to cut. it's going to be 1930's fabrics, mostly pinks and white back ground. No rush though as no babies on the way any where in the family.

horizons6478 said...


Hi There, I just spent a little time reading through your posts,which I found entirely by mistake whilst researching one of my projects.
To get new information visit here
home business ideas adelaide
home business ideas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails