Saturday, January 04, 2014

Those Bow Tie Butterflies

What do you think?


I think I liked it better in my head, but  I'm not taking the assembled top apart to try a different setting just in case I like that one better. I will, however, make more blocks and try a different setting with the next one...

One of the down sides to designing in my head instead of working things out with software, or even a sketch pad, is that sometimes I don't get what I think I'm getting.  That can be a happy surprise, like it was with Marilyn, or it can turn out like this one.

I'm betting that I'll like it a whole lot better once it's quilted.

1 comment:

Dogwood Lane Rambles said...

I think you'll find that the quilting will make all the difference for this one. There's a lot of open space just begging for quilting. I'm surprised that you don't have a design wall! Get one somewhere ASAP!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails