Sunday, October 27, 2013

Weekly Stash Report

Ever go into the craft store intending to buy a single dish towel and come out with about five yards of fabric?  But at two dollars a yard for quilt shop quality...I wasn't going to argue with myself too much. I've got definite plans for most of it. Except those cute red chairs. I've got some vague ideas for those. 

That's the top row. The second row is sale fabric Mom found at Joann's later in the day. I've got definite plans for those, too.



Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 63 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 15 yards
Added Year to Date: 247 1/2 yards
Net Added for 2013: 183 3/4 yards


Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 2950 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 10600 yards
Net Added for 2013: 7650 yards

I'm linking up to Patchwork Times and Finding Fifth.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Fun fabrics. It's hard to resist sales!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails