Friday, October 25, 2013

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {week 43}

I'm afraid that I'm up to my ears in Halloween costumes this week, so I don't have a new baby quilt to show you this week, or even the pieces of one.  



Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules:

Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a baby quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned, but it's got to be about baby quilts. While we're still gathering steam, you're welcome to link to baby quilt posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post or picture more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button

By linking up, you're giving me permission to feature your quilt in a future Let's Make Baby Quilts! post -- with a link back and full credit, of course







1 comment:

Jessica Hadden said...

Tis the season for costumes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails