Monday, August 19, 2013

I think I've figured this one out..

This started out as a single Irish Chain and it's been evolving ever since. I'm making the top to go with the background fabric, so my measurements are predetermined. That's been keeping things interesting, but I think I've finally decided what I want to do.
 
I would've had the top assembled last night, but there was some drama with a skunk in the chicken coop and that gobbled up most of my quilting time. It's always something, isn't it?
 


For more design walls, check out Patchwork Times.

5 comments:

Missie of Hallbrook Designs said...

Ohhhh, can't wait to see the rest! Looks lovely! At first when I read your post, I thought you wrote "skunk in the kitchen"! LOL. Much better to have a skunk in the chicken coop! Poor chickies!

Sue Daurio said...

those colors are so pretty for your irish chain. Skunks - ewwwww poor chickens.

Dirt Road Quilter said...

Gosh, that's a pretty blue, and that background fabric looks like fun! Hard to go wrong with an Irish Chain.
Hope your chickens made ir through the skunk visit! When that happened here, it was quite the fiasco.

Mary said...

Will be watching for the full Reveal!

Melinda said...

It is always something but a skunk and the chickens is a new one for me. Looking forward to seeing it completed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails