Monday, July 01, 2013

time to count the bow ties again...

 
With all of the new-to-me fabric that I've found over the past month, I've got ideas for half a dozen new baby quilts dancing in my head. They're going to be cute -- and there will be patterns, so stay tuned for those.

Because today isn't a good day for plugging in the iron and spreading fabric from one end of the house to the other, I'm counting bow ties. Based on how many I had the last time I counted, and how many I think I've made since then, I'm guessing I've got 250 and need 150 more.

And I plan on cutting them, along with bits for all of the other ambitious scrap quilts, from the new fabric. As soon as it cools down enough to plug in the iron. Weeks like this, I start to think that air conditioning might be a nice idea.

To see more design walls, click over to Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I am making leader/ender blocks of bowties but only have 150 done - at 3 inches each, I have a long way to go. At least you are ahead of me.

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

I really like the yellow background fabric in your bowtie blocks! It really makes them special I think.

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Anonymous said...

so pretty and it sounds like a ton but they go together quickly, don't they? And yep, I love our a/c

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails