Tuesday, May 07, 2013

When did this one become a UFO?

Teenage Daughter wants a big-girl version of this quilt --


That just means making it bigger and leaving out the fabric with baby bottles and diaper pins. Easy, right? I pulled out the fabric leftover from the little quilt and cut some more squares, pulled more  fabric from my stash, got it all ironed....

And then I got sidetracked. That freshly ironed fabric got moved... and that's how UFOs tend to happen around here.

 
I'm linking up to Judy at Patchwork Times and her Wednesday UFO Report.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I missed the Wednesday UFO Report. It's been one of those weeks... Fun to see I'm not alone making more UFO's than quilts. I know I'm really good at getting my quilts to the BLOCK stage...

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails