Wednesday, April 17, 2013

a head start on a new project

This UFO that didn't make the list, because I'd already decided to scavenge these pieces for a new project.  I still have plans to make the original quilt, but when/if I get around to it, I'll cut new pieces. I'd have to do that anyway, since the black fabrics I was using have been absorbed back into my stash and there are other pieces of the project hiding in another box somewhere.
 

So I wind up with a head start on the new project and no guilt over the abandoned one. That works, right?

5 comments:

Quilty Conscience said...

I'm with you! It works!

Teri said...

Whatever works for you is the best option. I just gave away a few projects I was no longer interested in finishing and crossed it off the list. No guilt there either.

Angie in SoCal said...

I do think that works. You've moved that old project further along by incorporating it into the new one and they are not languishing in a bag or box any more. That's progress!

Julianne said...

It works.. Kind of a two for one...

Crispy said...

Sounds like a plan to me :0)

Crispy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails