Sunday, March 24, 2013

Life is Good

Today is my day for working on this week's baby quilt, but I spent yesterday at the pool with the kids and I'm still wiped out. I think I'm going to snuggle up under a quilt and work on my sock this afternoon. I'd forgotten how much fun sock yarn is. I'm trying so hard to resist temptation, but Knitpicks has a Sasquatch sock yarn. If anything is going to make me give in and place an order, it's that.

Did you see what's brewing over at Sew We Quilt!?  Go look at that raven quilt. I can't tell you how badly I want one of those. Of course I signed up as soon as I saw it. I don't know what my birds will be, but I'm sure they'll be black.

And a little more ominous looking than these guys.




Or Emily


This could be as much fun as Nancy Drew!

Weekly Stash Report

A friend surprised me by sending a gorgeous fat quarter bundle for my birthday, and I bought a skein of black yarn for a hat that Teenage Son wants. (I suddenly have two teenagers? How did that happen?)

Fabric Used this Week: 2 1/4 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 30 1/4 yards
Added this Week: 3 yards
Added Year to Date: 40 1/2 yards
Net Added for 2012: 10 1/4 yards


Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 230 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 350 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 4000 yards
Net Added for 2013: 3770 yards

To see more weekly stash reports, click over to Patchwork Times.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails