Friday, March 01, 2013

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {week 9}

I finished a new top this week, a rail fence in the same fabrics I used for Annabelle. I cut the pieces while I was cutting squares for Teenage Daughter's big girl version of that quilt and sewed them together last night.
 
Today, I'll be fixing the blocks that are twisted the wrong way.
 
 


Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules:

I don't want to overwhelm everyone with a huge list of rules, but I do want this linky party to stay on the topic of baby quilts. They can be for donation, or for your own baby, or just because you think they're cute and want them in your sewing room, but they've got to be baby quilts. Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned, but it's got to be about baby quilts. While we're still gathering steam, you're welcome to link to baby quilt related posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button.





1 comment:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Love your rail fence in those soft colors~! I linked up twice because I had 2 posts of kid's quilts this week - I dropped off 9 quilts for Project Linus on Monday and that felt great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails