Thursday, March 21, 2013

Free Kindle Title -- Alex by Adam J. Nicolai

I just saw that Alex by Adam J. Nicolai, which I blogged about back in January, is currently available as a free Kindle download from Amazon.  Since it wasn't free when I originally wrote about it, I thought I'd give you a heads up.

Here's what I had to say about it in that post --

If you read horror novels, I hugely recommend Alex by Adam J Nicolai. It's a ninety-nine cent download for Kindle and it's one of the best horror novels I've read in ages. Ian Colmes can't manage to get to work on time because he can't drag himself away from the sounds of his happily playing son. His son, who had been kidnapped and left dead in a ditch six months earlier.

There are things that his little boy desperately needs to tell him, but he can only communicate by repeating conversations from his past. The scene where Ian comes home with a ouija board and the ghost of his five year old stands there tearfully telling him that it is NOT a toy (replaying an incident when he'd gotten in trouble for playing with an eletrical socket) is seriously creepy.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails