Sunday, February 17, 2013

Look what I found!

Look what I stumbled across while playing around online last week --
 
 
It's my 30s Barn Raising pattern, done in 30s reproduction prints by Kathleen, who blogs at Quilting CPA.  She blogged about the quilt here.  I really like this version!

Weekly Stash Report

My fabric totals are moving in the right direction! I finished two baby quilts last week and stayed out of the fabric stores.

Fabric Used this Week: 4 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 18.5 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 14.5 yards
Net Used for 2012: 4 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 200 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Added for 2013: 3200 yards

To see more weekly stash reports, click over to Patchwork Times.

7 comments:

Quiltsmiles said...

That barn raising quilt looks great as well as your fabric used numbers. Nice going. Jane

Unknown said...

I just saw this in an old movie and wondered what it was called. Very cute to say the least. Catching up is hard and tiring as all the blog gals show how truly busy their world is. I have been purchasing fabrics for summer works at the cottage. you keep culling, I buy!

Kate said...

Beautiful scrappy quilt. That's one that is on my bucket list.

Congrats on the great stash busting.

DeeDee said...

Just last week I copied your barn raising pattern. Read through your directions and it couldn't get any easier to make a great quilt. Thanks for sharing it.

Vic in NH said...

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! It's is a beautiful design and looks great in 30's fabrics. Now wouldn't it be funny if they start showing up on Ebay's completed quilts as antiques?

Cheryl said...

Pretty quilt, your design is great, and on the bucket list. good numbers, too

Jo said...

I still, still, still want to make this. Oh for more time in my life?!?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails