Thursday, February 07, 2013

just a top this time

Sometimes there are just other things to do.  Like taking six kids to pizza and then to the aquatic center and then to frozen yogurt because they got tired and gave up swimming earlier than they expected.... 

We did get home early enough for me to get this week's baby quilt quilted, but keeping my youngest two from drowning themselves (or each other or me) completely wore me out. I'm not as young as I used to be, or the two little guys  have more energy than the older two did.  Or it could be that I always used to have another mommy or two with me for backup -- at least on days when I wasn't taking my son and daughter and their best friends, the twins, for a walk to the park. These days, I'm more likely to be on my own.

So all I've got to show you this week is a top. This is going to be Priscilla, and I like her too much to rush through the quilting.

 
The pinks were given to me in this combination, so I don't get to take any of the credit for fabric choices. But the quilt pattern is my idea.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Pretty! I love the pink.

Jo said...

Cute-cute Michelle!!

Tina said...

Love The Pink Pinwheels!

Needled Mom said...

Soooo pretty!

cyndiofthevortex said...

I am a total pinwheel fan and your version of it in this quilt is so pretty! I'm not a pink person but I really like Priscilla.

Anonymous said...

Love the pink :-)

Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts said...

It's so pretty! And I hear you on the younger kids having more energy. My youngest two wear me out on a regular basis.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails