Monday, June 18, 2012

I fixed it!

The last time I showed you this quilt, one of the borders was upside down. I didn't notice the problem until I posted a picture here on my blog and, once I did notice, I wasn't all that motivated to fix it.

Turns out that after two months of procrastinating, it only took one episode of iCarly to rip out and resew those two long seams. And I only did it this week because I'm trying to avoid a different project.



There's a free tutorial for Extra Scrappy Pinwheels if you want to make it yourself. I did a slightly different outer border for the first one, but both versions use the same number of triangles. To check out more design walls, visit Judy at Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It looks awesome too!!!!

marcella said...

Yea! You did it and it looks great. Congratulations on the fix.

Sue Daurio said...

Another great design. Love pinwheels and scrappy ones just make me giddy :) Beautiful

Vic in NH said...

You quilt top looks great now! I feel so sympatico with you when it comes to avoidance issues on projects!

Related Posts with Thumbnails