Thursday, June 07, 2012

Guest Post - Jo from Jo's Country Junction

Hi...
I'm Michelle's friend Jo and I blog over at Jo's Country Junction....I am here guest blogging for Michelle today.

This all came about a few days ago when Michelle told me she was going to be offline for a day or two and was trying to think of something to blog about while she was away. I told her to add a recipe. Well Michelle quickly said you're the recipe girl, not me. That's when I told her I would guest blog and share a recipe with you all.

My recipe...Marbled Brownies and let me tell you...YUM.

The original recipe comes from the Mississippi Valley Quilt Cookbook. I modified a bit by using my own brownie recipe. If you want you can use a box brownie mix or you can use my SUPER EASY from scratch brownie recipe found here.



Here's the recipe for the Marbled Brownies:

Cream together:
6 oz cream cheese
5 T margarine or butter
1/3 c sugar
2 eggs
2 T flour
3/4 t vanilla
Set aside.

Mix up the brownies using either a box mix or my recipe.

Spread half of the batter in a greased 9 x 13 pan. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the top. Glob the remaining brownie batter over the top. Swirl the brownie mix and cream to make a marbled appearance. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.

There's you have it...super easy and yummy too. That's my kind of recipe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails