Monday, June 25, 2012

The roof is done!

The roofers are just finishing up. Hopefully this is the last time you'll ever read about my roof.



I'm finally out of the pumpkin patch and working my way up the tree. The embroidery goes quickly when I actually get a chance to sit down and work on it.

Jen at Sew What! finished hers in a year and three months. It took me almost that long to finish Quinn's Trip Around the World -- but I'm guessing she worked a lot more steadily than I did! I love the layout she used. I also like the center that Joann at Gecko Quilts is using.

I'd love to do mine with alternating sampler blocks, but the blocks aren't square, so that idea won't work. I've ordered more of my background fabric, along with some Coal Mirage, so I'll be ready when the time comes to figure out the center.

I'll have plenty of time to plan it!

To see more design walls, head over to Patchwork Times.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails