I need to add a new scissor fob to it, because the one I pulled out with my cross-stitching supplies is looking kinda sad. The fabric grimy, the trim is starting to fall off, and I'm pretty sure this was intended to be seasonal and not stay on my scissors for more than a decade.
I don't remember actually stitching it. The floss for the trim was some white DMC I dyed with RIT dye (wow, I used to be more adventurous!) and the fabric is from one of those grab bags that Silkweavers used to sell. I've got a vague memory of being happy that I'd found a project to use that odd color and thread count for, but not where I found the pattern or how/why I decided to make it.
I've got a vague plan for something happy and summery forming and will post some pictures when/if I manage to make it.
Weekly Stash Report
Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 27.75 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 93.25 yards
Net Added for 2012: 65.5 yards
No changes from last week. Nothing much flung, nothing used, and nothing new came into the house. I think I can live with that! To see more weekly stash reports, click over to Patchwork Times.