Sunday, April 22, 2012

guess where I've been!

I didn't watch the clock yesterday, so I'm not sure how much time I spent sorting through my messy stash. I was out there for a couple of hours while the boys were playing in the yard and then again for a couple of hours after dinner, before it got too dark to work. I'm loving these longer days!

I'm working in circles now, shifting things back into that corner that I cleared out yesterday and digging out the space under the built in table. Several UFOs have surfaced. Not the two baby quilt tops that I've been looking for since 2010, but I'll take what I can find. And those baby quilts have to be in there somewhere. I'll find them.

I'm still playing with the cross stitch bookmarks. It's the perfect project right now, since I can pick it up and work for a few minutes at a time.
Weekly Stash Report
Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
 Fabric Used year to Date: 27.75 yards
 Added this Week: 4.5 yards Added Year to Date: 91.25 yards
Net Added for 2012: 63.5 yards

I still haven't decided how to fit it into the weekly report, but this week I've tossed fifty yards of stuff that can't even pretend to be cotton.

To see more stash reports, visit Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It's always such a great feeling to have purged hidden spots.

DeeDee said...

Sorting our fabrics is always a good reminder of what we have forgotten we still have. Those baby quilts will turn up. Your bookmark looks like spring - so happy.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I bet its great to see all of your stuff again - gets those creative juices flowing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails