Monday, October 17, 2011

WFMW -- Itty Bitty Apples



My little guys love to eat apples, but only if they're whole apples. Cutting them into slices ruins them -- at least that's what they tell me. They want whole apples, but they rarely eat more than a few bites.

That's why I'm loving these itty bitty apples that I found at Wal Mart. They were about the same price per pound as the regular apples and my little guys will eat almost the whole thing before deciding that they're done. More apples in my kids, less apples in the garbage or the chicken coop... definitely works for me!

For more Works for Me Wednesday posts, click over to We are THAT Family

2 comments:

annemariesquilt said...

Hi and thank you for visiting my blogg.. Love your little appels and the story about your boys ;-))
Take care and have more fun !!

Unknown said...

The worst job I ever ever had was sorting apples. There were small ones that were called "juicers" and then the rest would be sorted for retail sales. I loved the little ones and thought like you that kids like them a bit small to eat...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails