Monday, October 10, 2011

still the green strips



These are ready to be pressed -- when they're cut up and sewn back together, that makes (I think) twelve of the thirty six blocks I need for Quinn's quilt. Which was originally going to have twenty-four blocks. It's growing on me.

I know I've got enough different greens, but now I'm starting to feel that creeping fear that if I finish it now I'll leave a good one out. When I was first cutting the strips, I had two bags of green prints and I'm not sure I made it all the way through the second one.

So this week I'm either going to find that bag and see what I left out, or I'm going to decide that I can live without whatever was in it and get these blocks together.

If I had an unlimited budget, I'd definitely want this anteater fabric from Spoonflower for the backing. It's even green!

For more design walls, head over to Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Cute. What color will you use for sashing?

Denise :) said...

I can't wait to see this put together! All lot of effort has gone into those greens! :)

Julie Kaye from KS said...

Your quilt is going to be great. Such a great variety of greens.

Lynette said...

Nice greens there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails