Sunday, October 16, 2011

resisting temptation

No new fabric or yarn or anything to report this week. I did order a new die for my Go! Cutter, but I used Swagbucks gift certificates, and it isn't fabric or yarn, so that doesn't count. (If you're wondering what Swagbucks is, I've blogged about it before here. Basically, it's a search engine that rewards you with random points you can use to earn Amazon gift certificates. I've bought quite a few dies that way.)

No fabric used this week, but I did deliver three baby quilts to the pregnancy center and get the pattern for the pumpkin quilt done.

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 54 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 1011 yards
Net Added for 2011: 957 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 6640 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 14075 yards
Net Added for 2011: 7435 yards

To see what everyone else is up to, click over to Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I'm so glad you visited me so that I could see your wonderful pumpkin quilt! And how wonderful that you provide quilts for the pregnancy center!

krisgray said...

I do love swag bucks! Thank you for the pumpkin quilt tute! Can't wait to see how you make bats. My 4 yr old has decided that Halloween is one of his favorite days.

kwiltnkats said...

The moms and little ones will love the quilts you've donated for them. Cute pumpkin quilt. Sandi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails