Monday, October 31, 2011

Regrouping


re·group v. To form into a new grouping; To reorganize

Yup, that's what I need to do here! I'm done with deadlines, for the moment at least, and it's time to figure out what I've got in all of these piles next to my sewing machine.

There's Quinn's green quilt....and the alphabet sampler....and the first two blue sheet quilts...the pattern and fabric for Swoon....cheddar bow ties...some 1 1/2" strips I started cutting because I want to make a Lego quilt...Texas Braids...some little tops that need to be quilted...Scrap Vomit, if I can ever figure out what safe place I put my red and black Kona in...the applique mouse with the wedge of cheese...the hobo quilt...North Pacific...By the Lake...

And then there are the things I still want to start, and the possibility that Thanksgiving is coming and maybe I should move most of the fabric out of the corner of the dining room...

I've got a lot to do!

To see more design walls, head over to Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

Denise :) said...

I know what you mean -- I finished up blocks for a block swap this weekend, and now I've got no more pressing deadlines. I need to figure out where to go from here! I'll be watching you for ideas. LOL! :)

Siobhán said...

Oooh, I love your blocks! Scrap vomit--hysterical name. I'm glad to hear that somebody else puts things in safe places--I am still looking for things that I put in 'a safe place'. I need to get a notebook and write down where all the safe places are--and then hope I remember where I put the notebook.

Threeundertwo said...

I love finding someone else who has multiple projects going at once! I was so happy to just finish my Halloween quilt in time. I ignored all the unfinished works in progress around here and dove into a new Christmas quilt yesterday. My bad.

Jo said...

My list is pretty long too...UGH. I am putting the last of the quilts on the quilting machine TODAY>>>> YES!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails