Monday, October 17, 2011

It's all in my head

I've got all of these ideas for things that would be on my desgin wall today...if I'd had time last week to work on them. This week is going to be different! Giving up my quilting time and going to bed early didn't leave me any less tired than staying up and quiting does (twice the sleep, and I'm more exhausted -- I blame the increased dose of blood thinners) so I think I'll stay up and quilt.

These little tops need to be finished --



And I've got a bunch of other projects I want to start!

2 comments:

Denise :) said...

I can totally empathize -- I've definitely had weeks like that! Have fun picking and choosing what you're going to start! :)

Unknown said...

There's a new drug called Pradax which is replacing cumadin and no testing required.
It could just be you are staying up too too late. no excuses.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails