Monday, October 03, 2011

I like Design Wall Monday!

It keeps me motivated. So I'd have something to post this morning, I finished six more blocks of Quinn's green quilt. This is going to quickly outgrow my floor space.



I also started piecing a new baby quilt as my leaders and enders for the Trip Around the World blocks. I really want to be working on those cheddar bow ties, but I also want to get some more quilts finished for the next 100 Quilts for Kids linky party on the 14th. Baby quilts don't take long, so I'll be back to the bow ties soon.



Last week's nine patch blocks are in a quilt I'll be able to show off later this week, and the mouse hasn't changed since I finished the buttonhole stitching yesterday.

To peek at more design walls, click over to Patchwork Times.

7 comments:

beaquilter said...

both are VERY nice, I love leaders and enders :-)

Mary said...

I like Design Wall Monday too! it's so fun to see what's on everyone's walls, Love the Thumbnails.

Eden said...

I am liking that green quilt! great job.

Denise :) said...

I know what you mean about Design Wall Mondays keeping you motivated -- me too! I love Quinn's green quilt -- it's very fluid. That's going to be a huge quilt, isn't it?! Have a GREAT week! :)

Superior Threads said...

That green quilt is great. How big is it going to be? I also like the baby quilt. What a great idea using a traditional pattern.

Ricci

Cherie in St Louis said...

I love the mix of greens in your first quilt :) I love leader/ender projects, they are just so satisfying.

Jo said...

The greens are great. I never imagined them looking so good...Making that block would be a great video tutorial using your 2.5" strip die.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails