Sunday, July 03, 2011

Mid Year Report

Halfway through 2011 and , except for knitting baby hats, I'm nowhere near my goals!
I've finished thirteen little charity quilts, knit 88 newborn hats (most of them in January and February when I was trying to finish up that box for Mercy House), 5 pairs of booties, a dead fish hat for my kids, three pairs of worsted weight lace socks, and one little lace scarf...and I'm not going to mention the UFOs...

I've only used 4 spools of thread -- by this time last year, I'd used up a dozen.

I keep telling myself that life will settle down and I'll be back to the quilting I had planned, but so far it hasn't worked out that way. I'm hoping the second half of 2011 will go better!


Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 1/4 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 36 yards
Added this Week: 5 yards
Added Year to Date: 681 yards
Net Added for 2011: 645 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 400 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 6240 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 13375 yards
Net Added for 2011: 7135 yards

To see how everyone else is doing, click over to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Katney said...

Don't know where I would start ot comment. I don't start counting UFOs. It's dangerous. I've bookmarked your blog in my quilting blogs list.

Katie Z. said...

Yup, I'm in the same place! What did happen to the first six months of the year... certainly not the quilting I intended! Good luck.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails